The benefits of regular microdermabrasion sessions are:
- Erase fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduce large pores
- Increases the cell turnover rate that brings younger skin cells to the surface more rapidly
- Reduce age (liver) spots
- Reduce sun damage
- Reduce stretch marks
- Improves the skin’s ability to retain moisture and elasticity
- Remove whiteheads, blackheads and blemishes
- Reduce mild hyper pigmentation
- Firms skin and muscle tissue (reduce sagging)
- Helps product penetration while improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the delivery into the epidermis
- Makes application of makeup easier.
- Featured Treatment:
1. Micro Xpress: ($55)
A 30-minute treatment for those who have little time but need the benefits that the microdermabrasion provides.
2. Micro-Peel: ($70)
Get the best of both worlds! Treat your skin to the benefits of a microdermabrasion treatment. After skin has been prepped and primed, a medical grade chemical peel is applied using glycolic acids to exfoliate, giving skin a more youthful appearance. This treatment is for sun damaged and oily/acne skin types.
3. Micro Organic Medi-Facial: ($95)
Enjoy a relaxing 60-minute deluxe facial treatment. This treatment includes deep cleansing with steam, pore extractions to remove black/whiteheads, microdermabrasion, an organic mask, and head, shoulder, and foot massage.
Remember, a great skincare regimen with regular facials is the best way to maintain a youthful, glowing complexion.