Non-invasive procedures for body contouring, new solutions
What are the most common issues that you might be able to treat with non-invasive body contouring procedures?
- What are the most common issues that you might be able to treat with non-invasive body contouring procedures?
- Abdominal or belly fat. Needing help to reduce the fat under the skin in the belly area.
- Abdominal sagging skin. The need to tighten the loose skin that was created after weight loss.
- Abdomen. Irregular appearance of fat and skin after liposuction.
- Love handles. Extra little fat pockets that most people would like reduced.
- Loose skin on the arms, or crepey skin on the arms due to aging.
- Cellulite. The dimples that bother most of us in thighs, or buttocks that we would like to smooth out.
- Buttocks. Loss of volume or dimples or sagging of the skin in the buttocks area.
- Neck. Extra fat under the chin, or loose skin and wrinkles throughout the neck area.
- Face. Volume loss, sagging skin, lines and wrinkles.
What are the solutions to the above issues? How non-invasive body contouring treatments can help?
Different non-invasive or minimally invasive procedures can correct or significantly improve the most common issues that are mentioned above to bring back a healthy-looking appearance and restore the proper contours of the body. The new Accent Prime Technology that incorporates ultrasound and radio frequency can help to reduce fat under the skin and tighten the skin in the treated area. This new and revolutionary non-invasive body contouring technology produces longitudinal and transverse ultrasound waves called “Shear Wave” which selectively targets fat cells. The shear wave vibrations disrupt the fat cell membranes leading to gradual breakdown and release of stored fat. The damaged fat cells are then disposed through the lymphatic system. The radio frequency power (RF power) produces thermal deep heating to the tissue that stimulates collagen formation and tightening of the skin in the treated area. Areas that can be treated are the face, neck, arms, abdomen, buttocks, thighs and any areas in between.
Laser treatments such as the Pixel and the Clearlift can also tighten the skin and reduce or eliminate the lines and wrinkles on the face, neck and décolleté. With minimal or no downtime, these lasers can tighten the skin and produce the desired outcome without the need of surgery or cutting. For the lost volume on the face, arms or buttocks, a combination of treatments can be applied such as injection with Sculptra Aesthetic the biostimulator filler that increases your own production of collagen and PDO threads that can create a lifting effect.
For cellulite problems, a combination approach can bring the best outcomes. At Lipogenex Anti-Aging Center in North Scottsdale, we use four different technologies that all work in different ways to affect the cellulite and help reduce and eliminate those dimples. In addition, for those stubborn cellulite dimples, a gentle yet very effective injection technique can be used to provide a better outcome.
If you are in Scottsdale or in the greater Phoenix area, and you are looking for solutions to body contouring, book a free consultation and a free demo procedure. We will evaluate your problem area and your concern, and we will give you a free demo to see and feel how the proposed treatment works. Call us today to book an appointment at 480-664-2288.