People are always looking for ways to stay younger and healthier. One area of medicine that is receiving a lot of attention is anti-aging treatments. The question for many is: do anti-aging treatments really work? Let’s look at what it is, how it works, and how you might benefit from these kinds of treatments.
What is Anti-Aging Medicine?
Anti-aging medicine is a new medical specialty founded on the following principle: The deterioration of the mind and body that typically accompanies the aging process is both preventable and reversible. The primary objective of anti-aging practitioners is to delay physiological aging and increase the health Span by preventing and reversing age-related disease.
How do anti-aging treatments work?
Anti-aging treatments are typically a combination of lifestyle changes, nutritional changes and cosmetic procedures. A reputable anti-aging professional will work with a patient to create a customized treatment plan best suited to the individual. They will use the latest technology, advanced laboratory testing, Naturopathic principles, and well-studied protocols and methods to correct the majority of imbalances in the body that lead to premature aging. While scientists haven’t found a way to stop time, they can slow it down with the proper treatments.
How patients may benefit from anti-aging medicine
Anti-aging treatments can help patients achieve smoother skin, weight loss, better nutrition, improved body appearance and more energy. Some of the treatments used in anti-aging medicine include:
- PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) Therapy for joints, skin and hair rejuvenation
- Stem cell therapies for joint issues and other ailments
- Body contouring using the latest technology of Accent Prime
- JPlasma/Renuvion as an alternative to a facelift
- Pixel Laser Skin Resurfacing for or acne scars
- Skin Tightening using Accent Prime
- Hormone balancing and replacement with bio-identical hormones
- Preventative computerized test for cardiovascular health
- Specialized blood, urine and other tests to assess the needs of the body.
The key to any kind of anti-aging medicine is a routine of anti-aging treatments. The ultimate goal is to bring your body back into a healthier state, making you look and feel great. If you’re interested in learning more about anti-aging medicine, book a free consultation with a medical professional to learn how you can get a customized anti-aging treatment to achieve your health goals.