Intravenous Therapy (IV Therapy)
Lipogenex offers customized Intravenous Therapy for therapeutic and anti-aging purposes. Intravenous therapy is a powerful, fast and effective treatment for many conditions. Nutritional IV therapy involves administration of vitamins, minerals, amino acids and other nutrients.
Immune Intravenous therapy involves the administration of agents that exhibit antiviral, antibacterial, anti-fungal properties or immune boosting properties, such as ionic nano-technology silver preparations, or hydrogen peroxide, high doses of vitamin C and others. Intravenous Chelation therapy is the administration of agents that bind to toxic or heavy metals and eliminate them through urine or feces; such agents are DMPS or EDTA.
Indications for IV Therapy
- Viral infections such as Cold/Flu, Herpes simplex or Herpes zoster, Hepatitis, Epstein Barr virus, HIV
- Low Energy: Fatigue, Adrenal fatigue, Chronic fatigue, Exhaustion
- Migraines and headaches
- Chronic Digestive issues: Crohn’s disease, Celiac disease
- Other conditions: Fibromyalgia, Alcoholism, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Chronic pain
- Toxic (Heavy) Metal Contamination
- Chronically or severely depleted or malnourished individuals
- Cancer support or after Chemotherapy or Radiation treatments
- Cosmetic or other Surgeries
Benefits of IV Therapy
- Supplies immediately essential vitamins and nutrients
- Supports organ function and elimination
- Helps with lymphatic circulation and cellular detoxification
- Increases the body’s ability for repair
- Relieves muscle and joint pains, and headaches
- Improves energy and well being
- Can aid in fast recovery from Flu and Cold
- Cleanse the body of harmful pathogens such as viruses, bacteria, spirochetes and fungi
- Aid with chronic allergies
- Speeds up healing after surgeries
- Increase antioxidant support and provide overall anti-aging benefits
How IV Therapy Works
Lipogenex center utilizes the most advanced laboratory testing. We work with the top laboratory facilities in the country and we can create an individualized plan of care including all Intravenous Therapy protocols, specific to your body’s needs. We can monitor the effectiveness and progress of your treatments as well as the safety with all necessary and appropriate lab tests.
Intravenous nutrient therapy infuses nutrients directly into your bloodstream. Useful as a hydration IV infusion, for cold and flu recovery, and vitamin intake, I therapy is also helpful with cancer treatments and the treatment of late-stage Lyme. IV therapy helps with allergies and asthma and works as anti-aging IV therapy, as well as assisting in the administration of B12, vitamin C, and glutathione.
Infusing nutrients directly into the bloodstream allows clients to receive much stronger doses of nutrients that can be given conventionally. Patients can receive as much as 10x the nutrients in one IV treatment compared to oral treatments.
Unlike oral delivery of vitamin C or B12, receiving B12 intravenous infusions or vitamin C intravenous infusions will not upset the gastrointestinal tract. They promote higher, healthier blood levels.
The health benefits of these powerful vitamins include enhancing the immune system and fighting cancer cells, viruses and diseases such as shingles and hepatitis. These treatments also help prevent or reduce the length and severity of colds and cases of flu.
Glutathione is the body’s antioxidant, but it can be poorly absorbed due to a variety of illnesses. Infused directly into the bloodstream through a glutathione IV, glutathione therapy can be enormously successful, bypassing the gastrointestinal tract and working wherever it is needed in the body to treat neurological disorders, chronic fatigue, and even Parkinson’s disease and multiple sclerosis.
Anti-aging IV therapy is another extremely useful form of IV nutrient therapy. Even if you are eating a healthy diet, you still might not be absorbing all the vitamins and minerals necessary to fight the process of aging. IV therapy can boost your mineral, vitamin, and antioxidant levels effectively, rejuvenating skin, cleaning vital organs and hydrating, as well as preventing and reversing the free radical damage.
In short, IV nutrient therapy can help to both prevent and improve a wide variety of ailments, aid in nutrition, and serve as an effective anti-aging treatment. By efficiently delivering vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants while bypassing the gastrointestinal tract, clients receive the curative assistance and rejuvenation this therapy can provide without any side effects.
Contact us today to make an appointment.